Monday, February 27, 2012

SOAP ya SOP

I was asked to speak about SOAP in one of the interview.I answered SOAP is nothing but System dot out dot println(SOP). the interviewer had a hearty laugh at my answer. Still controlling his laughter , he continued asking "ok tell what is this system dot out dot println? " I gave my answer with a big smile  :)  . I could see the interviewer face changing expressions. He couldnt control his laughter.Its only after the post interview analysys that I understood actually the interviewer meant SOAP not SOP  After the interview I told my friend about this who had come along with me for the interview and she laughed till tears rolled from her eyes. But fortunately or unfortunately I was selected for the company for immediate joining. The interviewer must have liked the humour in the answer.

1 comment:

  1. Only Java Developers can understand the humour in it.

    ReplyDelete